The Vampire Preservation Group operates WZ507 (G-VTII), believed to be the only airworthy de Havilland Vampire T11 in the world. We are a non-profit making group, dedicated to keeping this unique aircraft in the air.
Our goals are summarised below:
- Preserve WZ507 in an airworthy condition.
- Display this unique aircraft to members of the public at airshows around the UK
- Educate people in the role played by the Vampire in British aviation
- Proudly promote this country’s important aviation heritage
- More information can be found on our website: www.vampirepreservation.org.uk